November 29, 1920
as the 349th
Kiwanis Club of Salisbury, North Carolina
P.O. Box 182, Salisbury, North Carolina, USA 28145-0182
For Email Newsletters you can trust
Get Your Tickets Now for the 2014 Kiwanis Pancake Festival
Read About the Tradition of the Kiwanis Pancake Festival - Click Here
Who We Are:
“Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving
the world one child and one community at a time.”
· Kiwanians are men and women banded together to make their communities better places in which to live.
· Kiwanians perform community service beyond the capability of government. They work collectively or through committees. They attend regularly scheduled meetings for fellowship and inspiration. They serve because they want to serve. Kiwanis makes it possible.
· Kiwanians work with young people and senior citizens; they solve community and social problems; they provide support for spiritual and patriotic endeavors.
· Kiwanis’ purpose is “service to Youth, Community and Nation.” The clubs are called “Service Clubs” - a phenomenon of the 21st century.
· Kiwanis ranks are open to all men and women of good character; the cost is nominal; the reward in personal satisfaction is great.
· Kiwanis clubs are located around the world.